An electrical engineering solutions provider is searching for Assembly Operatives to join their team based in Gateshead. The role will involve electrical assembly of various systems and the use of hand tools. Previous experience within a similar role is essential and also the ability to work off schematic drawings is needed.
- Electrical assembly of switchgear and communication systems
- Use of specialised hand tools
- Working from schematic drawings, working to specific specifications
- Rework when required
- Stringent quality inspection, ensuring the work completed is of the highest quality
- Experience in a similar role and electronic assembly experience is essential
- Must have experience working from schematic drawings
- Working permanent dayshift
This is initially a temporary role with the potential to be made permanent.
The hourly salary for this role is £8.50/hour.
POINT OF CONTACT
Please get in touch with Liam Hall on or at to find out more information on this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job