Central Employment are currently looking to recruit a number of Assembly Operators to work for our busy automotive manufacturing client based in Washington. Previous experience within the automotive trade is desirable but not essential as full training will be given to the right candidate.
- Flexibility to work overtime as and when required.
- Demonstrate an ability to learn and to operate machinery.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to learn and progress.
- Able to commit to a shift pattern.
- Ability to work to tight targets and deadlines.
- Previous experience using Injection moulding machine an advantage but not essential.
3 shift (7am-3pm/3:30pm-11:30pm/11pm-7am)
2 shift (7am-3pm/3:30pm-11:30pm)
£8.11 per hour - 3 shift
£7.76 per hour - 2 shift
Average working hours are 39 hours per week depending on shift pattern before overtime.
These roles are permanent positions with great chance of progression within the company.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job