Assembly Operator (Surface Mount and Conventional)
St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Do you have experience working within the electronics industry within Surface Mount and Conventional teams?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assembly of product to meet the production plan.
- Ensuring assembly, inspection and test is carried out using the correct tools, documentation and procedures.
- Building assemblies to IPC-A-610 standard or as specifically instructed in the build documentation.
- Set up and operate all the surface mount processes in line with QGD procedures.
- Ensuring planned, preventative maintenance schedules are adhered to and performed in accordance with written procedures.
- Assisting in the introduction of new products into the assembly teams ensuring their satisfactory assembly can be achieved within estimated times.
You will have current and proven experience working within the electronics industry within Surface Mount and Conventional teams.
If you feel your skill set and experience matches the requirements of this role or would like to know more information please call or email your CV to .
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"