Assembly Operative (Pressure)
Our client, a global provider of engineered electronics, is looking for an Assembly Operative to join their Sheffield operations. You will be required to work in the Pressure Thick Film department. In this position the successful candidate will be responsible for manufacturing the company’s products, to meet production output targets and attain the high quality standards required with due regard to health and safety.
Reporting directly to the Production Supervisor/Team Leader, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Screen Printing of ceramic substrates and assembly of ceramic sensor assemblies
- Assembling, testing & calibrating pressure transducers
- Soldering of PCB assemblies
- Test & calibration of products
- Analysis & comprehension of test data
- Reviewing and understanding works processes/technical documentation
- Meeting strict customer deadlines
The successful candidate will have:
- manufacturing experience
- good record of attendance and team ethic
- ability to work unsupervised once fully trained
- ability to work to a high standard of detail
- good organisational/housekeeping skills
- confidence to raise suggestions and concerns to team leads and managers
Our client is continually improving their production process, so flexibility and a positive attitude to change is paramount with a willingness to learn.
Working Hours and Benefits
- 39 hours a week (7.30-16.30 Mon-Thu; 7:30-12.30 Fridays)
- Salary is £16,800 per annum
- 25 Annual Holidays in addition to 8 statutory holidays. Holidays can be taken hourly.
- Life Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Complimentary fruit and hot drinks
- Company share-save scheme (eligible after a qualifying period)
If this role sounds ideal for you please apply online now
Forde Recruitment is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance is operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job