- Permanent Position
- Full Time 37 Hours per week
- 3 Shift Rotation
- Salary up to £21,449 per annum
Applicants should be able to read Engineering drawings, use standard hand-tools and general measuring equipment and have good dexterity skills. Tasks will be varied, covering all Clean Area roles and responsibilities, (cleaning / preparation / fitting of liner / trimming etc), ensuring that processes are carried out to specifications.
- Cleaning, preparation of parts
- Fitting, bonding of liner to parts
- Trimming of liner
- Ensuring processed parts conform to drawing
- Ensuring parts are processed in the allowed time
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate
- Supporting the area in carrying out alternative tasks as required
- Supporting other team-members as required
- Achieving Production / Arrears / Quality / Efficiency targets as identified by Production Management
If you are in possession of the above skills, apply now or email your CV to
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job