Witton Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for 3 Assembly Operatives on a fixed one year contract to join a fast growing company based in Bourton on the Water. The role will be to assemble high quality medical devices within the company's cleanroom, while abiding to GMP standards, ISO procedures and the company Quality statement.
The responsibilities that the role will include are as follows
• Follow all work instructions and company procedures.
• Correctly assemble a range of the company's products against predetermined specifications.
• Undertake predetermined quality checks at each step of production and facilitating correctly assembly and ultimately the correct performance of all products.
• Packing and boxing of finished products, labelling them correctly ensuring all batching and other labelling / product information is recorded in the specified location.
• Complete all relevant batch / processing documentation as per Assembly Work Instructions and company procedures.
• Work to further improve the method of assembly and manufacture of all products.
• Ensure the correct level of identification for components / completed devices throughout all stages of manufacture.
• Not undertake any activity or malpractice that will compromise the integrity of the cleanroom or associated production areas.
• Adhere to relevant hygiene and cleaning protocols at all times and assist in the maintenance of hygiene / cleanliness of the cleanroom and associated production areas.
The ideal candidate will may also be asked to undertake any reasonable work activity that the Director of Operations or any person delegated by that Director may request.
This is a great role with a company which is growing, the hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - 12pm. A Pay increases will be offered after successful probation period.
If you are interested in this role then please do get in touch today as September starts are available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job