Assembly Line Group Leader
Are you an experienced manufacturing/assembly Group Leader or operative with supervisory experience? Are you looking for a full time position in Northampton?
We are recruiting for a group leader to join our client’s assembly manufacturing team. Reporting into the production manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of your section in terms of the manpower, tools, and KPI’s.
- To assist the production manager and leaders in achieving the production targets and objectives
- To collect and communicate information related to production metrics
- Update visual KPI boards
- To communicate line issues with the production leader and assist in resolving these issues in a timely manner
- Organising the team to ensure that lines are running to plan
- To assist the production leader in ensuring that customer OTIF levels are met
- To ensure that lines are fully equipped to run efficiently and safely at capacity
- Assist with improving quality standards, line efficiencies and implementation of process improvements
- Maintain discipline levels on the line
- To support new product introduction, maintain and ensure compliance and develop operator instructions To liaise with quality, logistics, and engineering to resolve any issues that arise with production
- To ensure that production equipment, jigs and fixtures are properly maintained.
- Assembly line experience
- Supervisory experience
- Good knowledge of production processes
- Excellent communicator
- Positive, 'can do’ attitude
- Computer literate
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Mon-Thurs 07:00 - 17:15
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Assembly Lines
- Assembly Processes
- Group Leadership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job