Our Client, the market-leading manufacturer of Groundcare, agricultural and construction equipment solutions is looking for an Assembly Fitter in Thame.
- To assemble machinery, as per build instructions check and modify machinery as per build instructions, bringing to the attention of assembly supervisor any discrepancies and/or suggestions for improvement.
- Rectify minor faults and carry out routine maintenance on all Kubota machinery products and accessories in accordance with build specification to highest total quality standards and within time limits stipulated by assembly supervisor.
- To identify and report faults on build manuals and/or process.
- When required, to perform warehouse duties as directed by assembly supervisor.
- To work in a professional and positive manner undertaking any other duties assigned by assembly supervisor.
If this looks of interest to you then please apply and I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job