New Staff Employment Services, are currently hiring Assembly/Fitter for one of our client based in Welwyn Garden City.
- Includes bending, cutting, pressing, riveting, marking out, measuring, assembly, deburr, stretching and inspecting all to tight tolerance on metal.
- Working to drawings, sketches and verbal instructions.
- The manufacture of ducts, details and other sheet metal components within the sheet metal Shop and associated Shops, ensuring they conform to both customer and company procedures.
- Setting and operating machinery supplied for the manufacture of sheet metal components.
- Ensuring that all tools and jigs supplied for the manufacture of sheet metal components are up to issue and in a good condition.
- Ensuring that the required standard of work and good housekeeping is maintained at all times.
The job is Monday to Friday starting 7.30am, pay wage starts from 8£.
All candidates must have a good work ethic and be able to work within a team.For more information call ask for Zoe or send your cv to :
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job