As an Assembly Fitter you will be required to:
- Work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Have the ability to work continuous improvement working environment
- Be accustomed to modern practices e.g. following a standard work procedure
- Carry out some manual lifting
Suitable applicants will have:
- Previous experience of using Air Tools
- Previous experience of us torque wrenches
- Experience in 5S
- Previous experience in an Assembly environment
As a Assembly Fitter you will receive:
- 28 days holiday, rising to 33 days after 12 weeks service (inc. public Hols)
- Regular Performance Lead Bonus
- Regular Performance review and recognition schemes
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
Normal working week (subject to change) is: 36.5 hours, Monday to Thursday 8am to 4pm, Friday 8am to 12pm.
Apply today to gain a foot in the door and further your career within an industry world leader.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
- Mechanical Fitter
- Production Operative
- Assembly Fitter
- Assembly Operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job