Assembly Fitter - Architectural Metalwork
Assembly Fitter – Architectural Metalwork
Location: Great Dunmow
Job Type: Permanent full time
Start Date: Asap
Our client is a well-established company based in Essex with many years’ experience in the architectural and secondary steelwork industry, they design, value engineer and manufacture many types of metalwork for almost every type of public or commercial building.
A position has become available for an Assembly Fitter – Architectural Metalwork to work within their increasing busy team, serving multiple buildings and operations.
Responsibilities of the Assembly Fitter:
Main duties will include decking and glazing balconies. To clad and produce finished products to a high standard and assemble various architectural products.
- Deck Balconies
- Glaze Balconies
- Manual handling
- Organise parts for assembly
- Assisting tradesman with materials
- Liaising with transport and stores.
Requirements of the Assembly Fitter:
- Must be physically fit, as there is a lot of lifting involved in this job position
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools
- Experience in Architectural Metalwork i.e. Balconies, balustrades, staircases and structural steelwork
- Experience in an assembly environment and building of special purpose equipment or has worked as an assembly fitter.
- Have the ability to read and interpret drawings
- Work independently and as part of a team.
Benefits of the post:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 20 days (plus statuary holiday) rising to 25 days with length of service
- Great place to work, with an excellent team that will offer continued support and guidance to help you develop in the role
On offer is a competitive salary & benefits package commensurate with experience.
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage. No agencies please. Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Assembly Fitter role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job