Are you an experienced Assembly Engineer with Manufacturing experience? Than we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a fantastic company based in Bath.
Working as part of the Assembly Engineer Team you'll build assemblies, sub-assemblies and final products within the manufacturing industry. You’ll will be working to build manuals and drawings, ensuring that actions are carried out to exact specifications. Working with products of various sizes, experience within small assembly work is paramount.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a fantastic Manufacturing company based in Bath.
- Proven Assembly Technician / Assembly Engineer experience, ideally within Manufacturing.
- HNC Qualified or equivalent
- Working knowledge within a manufacturing / assembly environment. Graduates will be considered.
- Ability to read and understand technical literature and drawings and be computer literate
- Any knowledge of ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System would be highly desirable.
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assembly Technician / Graduate Technician / Assembly Engineer / Mechanical Engineer who is looking for a role within a fantastic company based in Bath.
Basic salary to £30,000 + Benefits
Commutable from Swindon, Bristol and Weston-Super-Mare
Please send your CV to Matthew Sylvester in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job