Location: Brierley Hill
Shift time: 08:00 - 16:30 Monday - Thursday / Friday 8:00 - 15:00
Pay Rate: £8.91 per hour
Mainstay Recruitment are currently seeking experienced Assembly Operatives on a 12-week temporary to permanent basis for our client based in Brierley Hill. Our client are specialists in the design and building of lighting products from concept to completion across various sector. As an assembler, you will be responsible for working from diagrams for the building of lighting.
Main duties of the role include:
- Reading and interpreting diagrams
- Assembly of lighting products, can be small components
- Using hand and power tools
- Some wiring involved
- Quality testing LED Lights (training given)
- Record details of products built
- Packing of products
- Able to read and interpret drawings
- Have a good level of assembly skills
- Quality focused
- Attention to detail
- Reliable, hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
Hours of Work:
- 08:00 - 16:30 Monday - Thursday / Friday 8:00 - 15:00
- Pay Rate: £8.91 per hour
This role is for an initial 12-week temporary to permanent contract, for the suitable candidate.
If you are interested in the role and are available to start immediately, please call Aaron in our Walsall office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'