We currently have an excellent contract opportunity for an Assembler to join a large automotive company, based in Chelmsford.
In this Assembler role, you will work within a team to assemble various products according to technical diagrams.
- Previous experience of basic wiring, mechanical assembly, soldering and crimping
- Previous experience within an assembly environment
- An understanding of engineering drawings and wiring diagrams
- Ideally you will have an engineering qualification - NVQ or Apprenticeship
- General mechanical and electrical assembly work
- Basic wiring, crimping and soldering
- Reading and understanding wiring diagrams
- Report problems in the assembly process to Team Leader or Manager
- To be committed and motivated to complete the required tasks
- Enthusiastically recommend, improve and implement new ideas
If your skills and aspirations match this Assembler role, hit the Apply button now.
- Basic Wiring
- Box Builds
- Mech Assembly
- Wiring Harnesses
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'