Are you looking to join a dynamic and growing organisation with real opportunities for career progression? Our client is a leading Electronics Manufacturer. They have achieved double digit growth year on year for the last six years and as part of its ongoing investment and expansion strategy is now seeking talented and ambitious individuals to join its vibrant manufacturing team.
As a Printed Circuit Board Assembler, you will be joining an established, pro active and enthusiastic team to assemble PCB's within a busy manufacturing environment. Previous experience is desirable, however full training will be provided.
* Identifying PCB Components accurately.
* Understanding the colour code for identifying values.
* Carrying out conventional assembly and basic mechanical assembly.
* Soldering to a high standard.
Requirements for the role (desirable but not essential)
* Excellent attention to detail
* Basic Knowledge of electronics desirable
* Previous experience in similar role - desirable.
* Salary dependant on experience
* opportunities for career progression
* Training and full induction given
* Free secure onsite parking
* Staff canteen
* pension contribution
* 20 days holiday plus one extra day for each year of service (capped at 26)
* Hours of work Mon - Thurs 7.45am-4.45pm Friday 7.45am-12.45pm
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"