Our well established and recognised client based very close to Haywards Heath station, have opportunities for two additional Assemblers to join their current team on a temporary basis for 3-4 months, starting asap.
- To complete assembly and finishing work for the product range, in accordance with issued specifications and work instructions.
- In addition to assembly work, flexible working across all sections in the department, such as finishing, packing, stores, kit & spares preparation.
- Some basic computer terminal work.
- To undertake testing of valves in accordance with work instructions and relevant standards.
- Complete all relevant documentation and ensure valves comply with marking and tagging requirements.
- Minimum of 6 months in a similar role
- Need to demonstrate good dexterity skills whilst working flexibly across a range of sub-assembly, assembly and testing work stations.
- Physical stamina is important given the activities involve constant manual effort and standing throughout the shift, in addition to lifting weights of 5 - 15 kilos.
- The activity also involves the use of pneumatic tools, simple hand tools, assembly aids and a variety of cranes and hoists.
- Job holders must be reliable, hard-working and flexible, with a problem-solving approach to work.
- A team player, able to maintain a good work relationship with other team members.
This is a full time role, core hours 8am to 4pm Mon to Fri with plenty of overtime available. Basic rate of pay £9.50 per hour with overtime paid at time and a third upwards.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an employment business for this assignment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job