About the role
Our local client are looking for someone to join their busy and friendly Engineering team as a Production Assembler
- Assembly and fitting work in the workshop, working with other engineers to build and set-up machines
- Assembly and testing of mechanical, electrical and electronic systems.
- Close liaison with the drawing office, Mechanical Designers and other engineers to discuss and modify aspects of the design of the machines as necessary.
- Liaison with the Works Manager, workshop colleagues and customer support staff, to ensure target dates are met, as production priorities may change at short notice.
- Record keeping using Office applications.
- Phone and e-mail support for the field engineers.
- Experience within a similar engineering role useful/ suits an NVQ qualified technician
- Good team player and able to work on own initiative
- Good communicator
- Highly practically and hands-on mind-set
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job