Assembler - Christchurch - Up to £22,000 per annum
Our local precision engineering client has over 20 years’ experience within the industry delivering high quality products and services across the world. They are looking to recruit for a 'Assembler' to join their team.
- Assembly of rigging fittings to instructions.
- Composite stay assembly and load testing to instructions.
- Polishing of stainless steel fittings and rods.
- Responsible for quality assurance on assembly of all products.
- Able to read and understand technical drawings.
- up to £22,000 per annum (DOE)
8:00AM - 5:00PM (Monday - Thursday)
8:00AM - 12:00PM (Friday)
To apply for the Assembler position, click 'apply now'
- Stainless Steel
- Technical Drawing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job