Our well known and very well established client based in Haywards Heath, is now looking to recruit an additional Assembler to join their team, starting asap until at least the end of the year.
- To complete assembly work for the product range, in accordance with issued specifications and work instructions.
- In addition to assembly work, flexible working across all sections in the department, such as packing, stores, kit & spares preparation.
- Some basic computer terminal work.
- To undertake testing of valves in accordance with work instructions and relevant standards.
- Complete all relevant documentation and ensure valves comply with marking and tagging requirements.
- Minimum of 6 months as an assembler
- Need to demonstrate good dexterity skills whilst working flexibly across a range of sub-assembly, assembly and testing work stations.
- Physical stamina is important given the activities involve constant manual effort and standing throughout the shift, in addition to lifting weights of 5 - 15 kilos.
- The activity also involves the use of pneumatic tools, simple hand tools, assembly aids and a variety of cranes and hoists.
- Job holders must be reliable, hard working and flexible, with a problem-solving approach to work.
- A team player, able to maintain a good work relationship with other team members.
This is a full time role, core hours 8am to 4pm Mon to Fri with plenty of overtime available.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an employment business for this assignment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job