Our client is an a widely recognised manufacturer, based in Cambridge, having operated for nearly 100 years. Currently going through a large growth phase, this innovative company is looking for an Assembler for a minimum of 8 weeks.
Responsibilities of The Assembler:
* Inspect and assemble components accurately within your workstation and given time
* Complete all work to the required quality standard and within allocated time
* To become multi skilled within the assembly line to achieve maximum flexibility of the team
Skills and Experience Required of The Assembler:
* Soldering experience is required
* Reliable & punctual with a positive can-do attitude
* High level of dexterity for precision assembly
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this Temporary opportunity.
Due to the high number of applications expected if you have not heard back from us within 14 days please take it that your application has not been successful.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and reside in the UK on territory
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'