Job Title: Assembler/Factory Operative
Salary: Contract (£8/hr) for 3 months. Potential for Permanent if desired (£16,000-£20,000 depending on experience).
Location: Burgess Hill
Duration: Temporary with the potential to go permanent if desired.
Hours: Monday - Friday (8.30am-4.30pm)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding company within the environmental engineering sector based in Burgess Hill. Our client is looking for Assemblers/Factory Operative to join the team to carry out light bench assembly work.
- Manual assembly of product units from component parts.
- Supporting other factory operations when not required for assembly operations.
Key Skills and Experience
- A keen attention to detail and maintaining standards.
- Reliability, commitment and an ability to learn fast and operate safely in a factory environment.
- Factory experience whilst preferred is not essential.
- Full training given
Successful candidates will find options for career development and good opportunities within the business to take on further responsibilities should it be something that was of interest.Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- factory operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'