£7.20 - £7.50 per hour
Temporary - Ongoing
Our client is looking for an assembler/coil winder to join their team. This will be on on-going position with an immediate start.
Pay rate will be £7.20 - £7.50 per hour, increasing after 12 weeks (if applicable). Working hours are 8am to 4.45pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 3.45pm Friday.
Our client is a five minute walk from the train station if you do not have your own transport.
* Wind coils using winding machine
* Tape Coils
* remove insulation from wire, wrap leads to wire and solder
* Tape Joints, wrap leads to fit
* Clip and strip leads, wrap to tag and solder in please
* resistance test the finished product
* This role is not strenuous but requires continuous effort and concentration
* Previous soldering experience would be an advantage, however full training will be provided
* Advantageous if used to detailed work
* The ability to concentrate, particularly when winding coils of different grades/thickness
Please apply to Adecco Andover
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job