ASP.NET Developer - Bournemouth
I am currently looking for a Mid/Snr ASP.NET Developer, working for an agency with 20 years’ worth of expertise in transforming digital experiences for clients. They're currently expanding their development team by multiple developers, due to growth and new and upcoming projects.
As a Developer, you will be hands on utilising ASP.NET MVC. If you have exposure to CMS that will be very beneficial.
This role is located near Bournemouth station, so will be a great commute if you travel by train.
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- ASP .NET MVC
- Webservices (i.e. WCF, SOAP, RESTful or WebAPI)
- A minimum of 2 years’ commercial experience
- Excellent communication skills
Desirables / A chance to learn:
- Experience platforms - Episerver and/or Sitecore
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Client-side frameworks (for example Angular, VueJS, React or Node)
- Experience of Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Familiar with various architectural and design patterns
- An understanding of source control management, for example Azure DevOPs
Training and Development
My client make an investment and commitment to training their developers in their core platforms and technologies. We engage in structured training plans aiming to certify our developers in our core CMS platform working with CMS partners to engage in both onsite and offsite training.
They also have an online developer training account which will enable you to improve on your skills and progression. There is also on the job training with their Head of Development.
If this position is of interest to yourself, then please do apply below and I will be in contact with a job spec.
- Digital Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'