Aspiring Legal PA- International Firm
A renowned and impressive law firm are looking for a proactive and driven individual for an exciting role within their Birmingham City Centre offices. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a drive to expand upon existing legal administrative skills within a busy and varied environment. The successful individual will be require to offer a full legal support service to all fee earning departments across the firm as well as reception tasks including the follow responsibilities:
- Ability to utilise excellent levels of client service skills offering a first-class service at all times
- Excellent levels of file management including opening and closing of files
- Exceptional organisation of both internal and external seminars including management of meeting rooms, refreshers and meet and greet of guests
- Compilation of large documents with a keen eye for detail
- Reception responsibilities including telephone management, meet and greet, and coordination of meeting rooms
- Providing professional levels of cover in the absence of other administrators
This is a varied and exciting opportunity where no 2 days with be the same. We are looking for someone who is wanting to forge a career as a Legal PA (not suitable for someone with a law degree or wanting to pursue a career as a fee earner).
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard ASAP on 0121_633_4443! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'