Psychology - Criminology - Aspiring Child Psychologist - SEN - Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs - Education - £77-£85 per day
Are you passionate about helping to create the best possible outcomes for children?
If you are an Aspiring Child Psychologist, looking to gain hands-on experience, and are sincere about your career within Trauma, Advocacy, Mental Health and Special Educational Needs (SEN), we want to hear from YOU!
This Surrey-based SEN school for children aged 5-18 offers restorative and therapeutic approaches to education and behaviour management, focusing on raising attainment and engagement, whilst building essential life skills, preparing them for the 'real world'. The school has a very focused, caring, and restorative approach, focusing on positive reinforcement. As an Aspiring Child Psychologist, this role will provide you with excellent grounding across several areas: development, behaviour, emotions, and social, emotional and mental health needs.
Skills & Requirements for the Graduate - Aspiring Child Psychologist role:
- Supporting students academically and pastorally
- Willing to work 1:1 and in small groups with students
- Able to encourage the development of social skills and support students' individual needs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attend staff meetings and complete CPD
- Follow safeguarding procedures
Personal Qualities for the Graduate - Aspiring Child Psychologist role:
- Passionate about helping children to achieve their full potential
- Able to build confidence and motivation
- Ability to build strong, robust and effective relationships with students
- Caring, compassionate, and a good listener
- Resilient and tenacious
WE CAN OFFER YOU FREE TRAINING!.. Please be advised that this role requires knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection.
Apply now or contact Eleanor Chessun-Lawrence at Academics Ltd if you are interested in this Graduate Aspiring Child Psychologist role:
Graduate Aspiring Child Psychologist
1"CHILD" OR "PSYCHOLOGIST" OR "GRADUATE" OR "JOB" OR "PSYCHOLOGY" OR "CLINICAL" OR "EDUCATIONAL" OR "JOB" OR "AUTISM" OR "SPECIAL NEEDS" OR "CRIMINOLOG
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'