ASP.Net Developer Key Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will be working on existing products as well as assisting in the development of new greenfield projects, covering many technologies such as - ASP.Net Web Forms / MVC, WCF Web Services, Windows Services, SQL.
ASP.Net Developer Main skills/experience required:
- Good knowledge of .NET Framework (C#)
- Experience creating web applications using ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC experience useful but not essential as training will be provided
- Good knowledge of SQL Server including some knowledge of query optimisation/tuning
- Good understanding of object oriented design and development
- Awareness of design patterns and SOLID design principles
ASP.Net Developer Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Rewarding holiday structure
- Generous pension contributions
- Extensive career development
Please Note: If this ASP.Net Developer position is not of interest and you know of anyone whom it may be suitable for then please forward this on as my client is looking to interview ASAP.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job