- Work as part of a small development team to develop and deliver new versions of the platform to be released on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with product strategy stakeholders inside the company (and potentially outside) to refine and define the functionality, specifications and features of each new version of our app and cloud platform.
- Work intimately and effectively with colleagues developing device firmware and cloud services, as well as with test and QA functions.
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 2-3 years commercial experience of .NET development.
- Significant database experience (including SQL, Table storage and unstructured).
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Experience of cloud service development, testing and deployment. Specific experience of the Azure platform is highly desirable (including Web API, IOT Hub and Stream Analytics).
- Experience of app development, testing and deployment across iOS and Android platforms. Specific experience of the Xamarin cross-platform development environment is highly desirable.
- Experience of, or an empathy/enthusiasm for, software incorporating gamification and/or social-networking capabilities.
- Experience of, or enthusiasm for, data analytics including statistical analysis and/or machine-learning techniques.
- Experience of agile development, with a particular focus on regular, on-time, bug-free code-releases to a large user-base.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or relegion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job