MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop new software solutions to meet the needs of customers
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Test and review code
- Release new software and contribute to release process improvements
- Keep “issue” tracking up to date via JIRA
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- Unit Testing
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience would be beneficial in:
- Familiar with OWASP standards
- Angular JS
- Web API
- No SQL (Elastic)
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job