Title: ASP.Net / C# Developer (Full Stack)
Location: Dartford, Kent
Salary: circa £40,000 - £50,000
We are actively seeking a talented ASP.Net Developer with excellent attention to detail, who is looking for a challenging role based in the Dartford area. Joining a friendly, collaborative team, the suitable Full Stack .Net Developer will be working on a host of exciting projects including the ongoing development of a highly regarded software product used worldwide within the marketing sector.
The successful candidate will be working across the full development lifecycle including analysis, design, development, implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting all within an Agile / Scrum based environment with regular stand ups and sprint sessions. You can also expect to gain hands on experience of working with Angular 4 and the most recent versions of technology.
- Utilise technologies such as: Angular, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, C#, Entity Framework to develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
- Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications and the environments in which those applications run on.
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff including senior management.
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical and business suitability
- Good experience using C#
- A good level of experience using ASP.NET MVC
- A solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming principles
- An understanding of SOLID design principles
- A good understand of N-tier and N-layered architecture
- Experience of HTML and CSS
- Some experience of creating and consuming RESTful APIs
- Some experience with Test Driven Development (nUnit/MS Test/Moq or Rhino)
- Ideally experience with client side MVVM frameworks such as Angular 2 upwards
- A good understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience of using ORM technology preferably Entity Framework
- Experience using source control systems including SVN
- Experience in a variety of software development approaches and methodologies
- including Agile and Waterfall
Our client offer access to new and emerging technologies, and excellent working environment and plenty of opportunities for career development, training as well as a competitive salary up to £50k in Dartford.
Apply now for an immediate interview!!
Service 1st Recruitment Ltd operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job