Asm - Fashion Brand
- Well known company renowed for its comfort and innovative design.
- It has had an influence globally across the worlds of sport, fashion, and popolar culture.
- It is a long-established name in sport apparel.
- Reflect the brand image through the service you deliver, your positive and professional attitude, dress code and behaviour.
- Work within a customer focused role driving client loyalty and sales through a luxury and unique customer service.
- Supporting the Store Manager with their daily tasks
- Fashion Retail experience as a Store supervisor, Team leader, ASM of minimum 2 years in a premium/luxury brand
- Currently managing KPIs and budgets to improve their current store performance
- Exceptional communications skills, energetic and with an influential personality
- Basic Salary up to £31,000 + Bonus
- Great company benefits
- Access to Sample Sales, Social Events & more!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'