An opportunity has arisen at my clients site (Abingdon, Oxfordshire) for an ASIC Verification Manager. The role would be to manage one or more teams of verification engineers to support the development of a SSD controller chip.
The role responsibilities include:
- Drive internal or off-site contractors
- Work with the verification architect to ensure VIP and Test Bench re-use, and verification best practice is being developed and followed
- Work with system and/or core architects to define the verification plans for each component within the chip, including the chip itself
- Work with the project manager to define timescales and milestones
- Report progress to the project manager and keep team informed of developments outside the team.
- 10+ years verification experience
- Proficient at using System Verilog and UVM
- At least 2 years technical management experience
- Knowledge of embedded processors, C, scripting, AMBA (or other bus infrastructure)
- SSD or storage domain knowledge
"To provide technical expertise, supporting multiple projects, having a wide experience that includes the ability to lead a team, to define system architectures and to develop tool knowledge. The role is expected to have very strong task estimation skills. The role can also involve successful team leadership; ensuring effective project delivery in line with aggressive plans in accordance with my clients procedures. Strong initiative and ability to cope with uncertainty around requirement definition and implementation timescales. High level of responsibility and ownership expected for the chip development. Expected to contribute to innovation discussions within an engineering function."
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'