Job Title: Travel Consultant
Location: Central London
Hours: Monday to Sunday * Shift work
Salary: Excellent + Bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to join an exciting Travel Agency within a leading travel company based in London.
We are looking for the perfect candidate whom is self-motivated and confident to work as a Travel Consultant.
- Creating complex Worldwide travel itineraries
- This role involves booking worldwide flights and hotels
- To creatively support and understand the client's requirements
- Strong sales skills
- Meet profit and sales targets
- Good Attention to detail
- Well organised
- Confident telephone manner
- Additional duties required.
For this role, you MUST have:
- Experienced in a travel operator or travel agent environment
- Fantastic product knowledge
- Can work under high-pressure
- GDS Galileo
- Excellent customer care and communication skills
Halmer Travel are a boutique travel recruitment agency. We work closely with a variety of large companies all across the nation, placing candidates at all levels. We are a small team of extremely passionate consultants, with our sole aim to match the right person to the right job!
- Travel Consultant
- Travel Agent
- travel advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job