Aseptic Pharmacist - Sheffield
We are currently partnered with a leading private organisation who due to growth are seeking an experienced Pharmacist with Aseptic experience for a temporary position at their state-of-the-art facility based within Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
Job title: Aseptic Pharmacist
Reports to: Senior Pharmacist
Main role purpose:
- To release aseptic finished products.
- To undertake dispensing and checking duties in the Pharmacy
- Undertake the duties of a Responsible Pharmacist in the Pharmacy premises in the absence of Superintendent and Senior Pharmacists.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- To release finished products
- To provide assistance in finished product checking prior to release.
- Dispense and check medicinal products from the Pharmacy
- Supervise the day to day running in the absence of other Senior or Superintendant Pharmacists
- Set up and check formulations and prescriptions, liaising with referring prescribers as appropriate.
- To act as Responsible Pharmacist and provide assistance in dispensing patients orders.
- To follow up any discrepancies, liaising with the Quality Manager and Superintendent Pharmacist.
- To act in a professional manner at all times to promote a positive image
- To deal with other duties and responsibilities which do not change the nature of the position.
- MPharm degree
- GPhC registered
- Aseptic Pharmacy experience (at least one year)
- Experience of a dispensary environment
- Experience of releasing aseptic finished products
We are looking for someone to start this position ASAP, please contact Lauren Wilkinson for further information and a confidential chat.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'