Graduate or experienced SEN assistant required in South London
** Immediate start.
**Experienced teaching assistant.
** Graduate SEN TA.
** ASD - Autism support.
**Long-term/ flexible roles
Supporting 1:1 or small groups in a rewarding school in south London, this role consists of working with pupils of different ages and abilities. The school is a progressive and large specialist who had achieved a good reputation by selecting excellent candidates that fit the schools needs and ethos. The role involves using your personal qualities, have firm hands on attitude and using your own initiative.
- Able to the support classroom teacher.
- Passionate about helping children succeed and help them achieve to the best of their ability.
- Have a kind and genuine passion in supporting children to the best of your ability
- Establish good working relationship between children and parents.
- Managing classroom behaviours and organising group activities.
- Supporting children with special education needs, on a 1:1 and group basis.
- Full time roles.
- Weekly pay.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Relevant degree is desired or experienced TA.
- Ability to manage challenging behaviour issues.
- Have valid DBS or be willing to get one.
*If this role is suitable for you, please apply at your earliest opportunity, as this role is an immediate start.* Call Farhia Ali on
It is Sugarman Education's policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SEN/ TA/ AUTISM / ASD/ MLD