Qualified Primary/Secondary Teacher with Autism experience
* Primary & Secondary SEND Schools
* Based in Bexley
* Daily pay £125-£185 depending on experience
Are you a qualified Teacher looking for an opportunity to progress into the world of SEN?
Empowering Learning Ltd are looking to appoint outstanding Teachers to work in our fantastic SEN School in the borough of Bexley. We are looking to appoint experienced and committed Teachers who have the relevant skill set and working ethic to support students particularly with Autism and can play a significant role in the students learning and development.
Our SEN Schools cater for students on the Autism Spectrum, additional learning difficulties and complex needs. They provide diverse and inclusive learning environment by recognising and valuing pupil's individual strengths to allow students to access learning to the best of their ability. The School and staff aim to engage individuals by providing an Autism friendly learning environment, and tailor a curriculum and interventions to meeting their needs accordingly.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who have a fantastic working ethic and have a strong understanding and working knowledge of SEN. It is essential that you have excellent classroom practice and have varied teaching styles, also able to take a creative and dynamic approach to the students learning and development.
To be successful for this role, you must have:
· Relevant Teacher Training and QTS
· Primary/Secondary experience
· Excellent classroom practice
· An enhanced DBS, preferably on the update service
· Passion, dedication and motivation
When working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from;
· Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding you the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment.
· Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
· A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in SEN Teaching and want to make difference, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV today or you can contact Hannah Ferguson on 0208-433-6938 or via email
- SEND Teacher QTS PCGE Full Time Teaching Position Special Educational Needs and Disabilities ASD ASC Autism MLD
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job