ASD Specialist Teaching Assistant needed in Rugby
Your new role
Hays Education are currently recruiting for an experienced ASD Specialist Teaching Assistant to work on a temporary, long term basis within a Rugby SEN School. The Specialist Teaching Assistant will work with children who have ASD and complex needs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Support children on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Support pupils who require behavioural support within the classroom
- Build effective relationships with pupils
- Support pupils to keep them engaged in their learning
- Needs to be motivated to ensure the pupils remain focused so they make good progress
- Have patience
- Have experience using positive behaviour management to motivate pupils
- Happy to provide Personal Care
- Have experience dealing with high level disruption and other behavioural issues
- Have undertaken Team Teach training (would be advantage but is not essential)
This role is a great opportunity to work within a growing SEN team who are passionate about pupils making progress. The current team have an outstanding amount of experience between them and are a very welcoming team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- SEN Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'