Asbestos Technical Manager - Essex
£45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Are you an experienced Asbestos Technical Manager seeking a new challenge?
Do you want to work for one of the UK's leading environmental consultancies and training providers?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within an award-winning UKAS accredited Environmental Consultancy that provides a wide range of environmental services in sectors that include Asbestos, Legionella + Water, Occupational Hygiene and Health and Safety.
Founded in 1997, this thriving consultancy have seen a wealth of success and company growth within the last decade, and as well as being recognised as one of the UK's leading environmental consultancies, they are also a well-respected training provider for the industry.
Due to new developments of their Southern office, they are now seeking an experienced Asbestos Technical Manager to join their longstanding management team in the Asbestos division.
As an Asbestos Technical Manager, you will be responsible for providing internal training and mentorship to staff, ensure all laboratory analysis, air testing and surveys are carried out to the highest possible standards and auditing site and laboratory staff to ensure technical competence.
Key Duties include:
- Ensure technical standards are met and maintained by statutory regulations and by company quality accreditations
- Provide internal training and mentoring for new staff
- Carry out site audits/witness audits for the South region
- Carry out sign-off audits to ensure staff meet technical competence
- Manage the on-site laboratory
To be successful, applicants MUST possess:
- CCP/CoCA qualification
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Proven practical experience in laboratory analysis for asbestos, air monitoring, asbestos surveys and project management.
- Experience working in a UKAS accredited consultancy and an in-depth knowledge of maintaining UKAS standards
- Good IT and reporting capabilities - ability to interpret complex information
On offer is a basic salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + a full benefits package which includes a full expensed company vehicle, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, company matched pension scheme, seasonal company and charity events, Perk Box discounts, and more!
Interested? Contact Angelina @ Penguin Recruitment on , alternatively you can send your CV across to for immediate consideration.
Commutable locations: Colchester, Southend-On-Sea, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Watford, Grays, Brentwood, Basildon, Enfield, Stratford, Harlow, London, Edgware, Cheshunt.
- south east
- asbestos technical manager
- £45k - £50k - essex
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'