Are you an experienced Asbestos Surveyor? Want to work for a reputable employer that values its’ employees and prides itself on outstanding service? Like the sound of planning your own professional development? We should talk…
What SGS DMW can offer you:
- Map out your own professional development plan, fully supported by your line manager
- A generous joining bonus, payable after 1 months’ service
- Travel time considered part of your working day
- Responsibility and flexibility in your day to day role
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Company vehicle
- A committed and motivated team
- 31 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
As an Asbestos Surveyor you will be joining a team responsible for the delivery of Asbestos Services, including; Asbestos Surveys, Asbestos Analysis, Building Surveying, Health and Safety, Environmental Monitoring, Asbestos Monitoring, Asbestos Training and Asbestos Testing.
As an Asbestos Surveyor, you’ll represent the company in a professional manner, developing excellent working relationship with clients. You’ll be given the opportunity to develop your professional skills by attending training courses to ensure personal job skills keep pace with technical developments. You’ll also work closely with the Quality Manager in order to meet QC requirements including site audits and help and support trainee surveyors.
What SGS DMW need from you:
- P402 qualification
- Experience completing Asbestos Surveys
- An understanding of HSG247, HSG264 terminology
- In-depth knowledge of asbestos containing materials and where they can be found
- Ideally have knowledge of air monitoring, clearance testing, visual inspections and asbestos removal management.
- Full current driving license for use in the UK
- Experience in project management of asbestos surveying or air sampling work.
- Experience in asbestos management and removal.
- CoCA (Asbestos).
- P403, P404, Certificates
- Health & Safety qualifications.
- Project management experience.
APPLY NOW for full consideration, you can be sure that your application will be treated confidentially and impartially and you will always receive an update within 10 business days.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'