A well respected Asbestos consultancy urgently require a qualified P402 Surveyor in the Essex and surrounding areas to undertake an ongoing large volume of commercial work they have won in the region. The companies' management and technical staff have a wealth of experience and pride themselves in being able to offer the highest standards of workmanship.
My clients asbestos workload tends to be on the largescale industiral and commercial side and each job is an interesting as the next.
- Undertaking Management, Refurbishment and Demolition asbestos surveys (as defined in HSG264)
- Refurbishment surveys to pre-construction industrial units
- Directing an assistant surveyor and mentoring them
- Carrying out reinspections, update asbestos registers and asbestos management plans, ensuring that inspection works are carried out in accordance with documented procedures and comply with the quality system.
- Recording all site data and compile inspection reports.
- Reporting findings through verbal and written communications.
You will be a P402 or RSPH qualified surveyor who has a proven post qualification track record. The rate for this role is £21.25 p/h + van + fuelcard + hotel costs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'