Asbestos Surveyor - Leeds - North Region
£23,000 - £28,000 + Benefits
- Do you want to work for a leading multi - disciplinary consultancy?
- Do you want to work for a company who train from within?
- Do you want a dedicated career path?
My client is offering a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy who are looking for an Asbestos Surveyor who is BOHS P402 Qualified. Desirably they are looking for a candidate who is BOHS P403 and P404 qualified as well.
Main Duties of An Asbestos Surveyor Include:
- Conducting all type of Asbestos Surveys (Management, Refurbishment and Demolition)
- Liaising with clients and line managers
- Attending Monthly Training Sessions
- Working on Commercial, Industrial and Domestic sites
- Filling in Reports of your finding in a timely manner
- BOHS P402 qualified
- Experience in this role prior
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of all UK Asbestos Legislations
- Good IT Skills
- BOHS P403 and P404 Qualified
With a competitive basic salary and added benefits such as: company vehicle, Fuel Card, Overtime Opportunities ,mobile phone, laptop and pension scheme.
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst
Commutable Locations: Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Halifax, York, Keighley, Halifax, Burnley, Harrogate, York.
- Health and Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'