P402 Asbestos Surveyor
NEW ROAD RECRUITMENT BRINGS TO MARKET A VERY COMPETITIVE PACKAGE, OFFERING A GENEROUS BASIC SALARY OF £24,000 - £30,000 P.A
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 (Depending on Experience)
On Target Earnings: OTE £31,000 to £37,000 (Depending on Experience)
Location: South East
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday
Benefits: Company Car, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path,
An exciting opportunity to join a well-respected and leading UK environmental consultancy as an Asbestos Surveyor who is BOHS P402 qualified or equivalent. Giving you the opportunity for development to the P403 and P404 qualification.
Duties of an Asbestos Surveyor include:
- Carrying out Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys on various buildings commercial and domestic
- Undertaking re-inspections and updating the asbestos register and management plans
- Working in accordance with HSG264.
- Work within the Company Policies and quality systems to ensure achievement and maintenance of UKAS accreditation
- 12 months previous experience
- BOHS P402 Qualified
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Full UK Driving License
- UK Driving Licence (Required)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'