Asbestos Surveyor - Birmingham - West Midlands
£22,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
'Do you want to join a market leader?'
An exciting opportunity to join a market leading environmental consultancy who have been in the industry for over 20 years. My client works in a number of sectors such as: Water Treatment, Legionella, Health and Safety and Asbestos. My client is looking for an Asbestos Surveyor who is BOHS P402 Qualified and has at least 1 year's previous experience in a similar role.
Duties of an Asbestos Surveyor Include:
- Carrying out Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys
- Working on a mixture of different sites in the West Midlands
- Filling in reports of your Asbestos Surveys
- Understanding all Asbestos Legislation in regard to Health and Safety
- BOHS P402 Qualified
- Desirably BOHS P403 and P404 Qualified
- Full UK Driving License
- 1 years previous experience as an Asbestos Surveyor
My client is offering competitive Basic Salary and added benefits such as: Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Pension, Private Healthcare, Mobile Phone, Tablet.
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst.
Commutable Locations: Leicester, Staffordshire, Northampton, Derby, Stoke, West Bromwich, Coventry, West Midlands, East Midlands.
- Health and Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'