Asbestos Surveyor - Preston - BOHS P402
£20,000 - £29,000 + Benefits
'Join a Leading company to become one of the best in the Asbestos Industry'
A Fantastic Opportunity to join a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy who are looking for an Asbestos Surveyor to join there expanding team. My client is looking for an Asbestos Surveyor who is BOHS P402 qualified and has at least 2 years previous experience.
Duties of an Asbestos Surveyor include:
- Undertaking a range of surveys across commercial, domestic and industrial sites, submitting detailed reports
- Carrying out Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys
- Ensuring all sites are in line with the company's Health and Safety guidelines
- Developing Client Relationships
- BOHS P402 Qualified
- 12 Months Previous Experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent Communication Skills
With a competitive basic salary and added benefits such as: company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop and pension scheme.
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst
- Health and Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"