Asbestos Surveyor - Stoke - P402
£21,000 - £28,000 + Benefits
- Do you want to join a leading environmental consultancy?
- Do you have the BOHS P402 Qualification?
- Do you want great career progression?
My client is looking for an Asbestos Surveyor to join a leading environmental consultancy who work on a mixture of commercial, industrial and domestic sites. My client is offering great career progression and are offering to put you through your BOHS P403 and P404 in the future. My client is looking for an Asbestos Surveyor who has at least 12 months previous experience.
Duties of an Asbestos Surveyor include:
- Carrying out Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys
- Working within the Company Policies and quality systems to ensure achievement and maintenance of UKAS accreditation
- Maintaining and Developing Client Relationships
- Working on a variety and diverse range of locations and sites
- BOHS P402 Qualified
- 12 Months Previous Experience
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Time Keeping Skills
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Surveyor
Commutable Locations: Stafford, Crewe, Macclesfield, Northwich, Chesterfield, Derby, Wrexham, Chester, Stockport, Warrington.
- Health and Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"