Looking to use your BOHS P402 qualification, work with lovely, professional people and have the opportunity to advance? We have a permanent position with a well established national business where you will be working alongside a friendly team based in modern offices.
In the Asbestos Surveyor job, Abergele, North Wales you will be:
- undertaking asbestos inspection and testing
- producing survey and sampling information and site plans
- maintaining and calibrating equipment
- providing factual and impartial advice to clients
- maintaining and developing relationships with clients
To be successful in the Asbestos Surveyor job, Abergele, North Wales you will need:
- BOHS P402 qualification (or RSPH equivalent) (mandatory)
- BOHS W504 (S301), Coca (desirable)
- knowledge and awareness of current issues and developments in the asbestos industry
- awareness of effective and compliant inspection and testing methods and strategies
- awareness of relevant legislative guidance for asbestos surveying duties
- a minimum of 6 months experience surveying premises for asbestos on a variety of sectors/sites
- excellent communication, IT and attention to detail skills
- a full UK driving licence
- to be physically fit due to the nature of the role
This is a permanent full time role working 42.5 hours/week including some weekend/overnights and overtime is available. You will be provided with a company car and the salary on offer is £22000 - £28000/year dependent on skills and experience.
If this looks like the opportunity you've been looking for and you have the required skills and experience, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job