Asbestos Surveyor - Walsall
£23,000 - £29,000 + Benefits + Overtime + Progression + Further Qualifications
I have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Environmental Consultancy who have an excellent reputation within the market. My client is looking for an Asbestos Surveyor who has 2 years' experience in this role and my client will give the chosen candidate the opportunity to progress with there career and gain further qualifications.
Key duties of an Asbestos Surveyor Include:
- Conducting Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys on Commercial, Industrial and Domestic Sites
- Working on Major Public and Private Sectors in the West Midlands Region
- Understanding of all Asbestos Legislations to keep in line with UKAS accreditation
- Developing Client Relationships whilst out on site
- BOHS P402 Qualified or RSPH Equivalent
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Reading and Writing Skills
- 2 years Asbestos Experience
With a competitive basic salary and added benefits such as: Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Phone, Tablet, Pension, Private Healthcare, Overtime Opportunities and Further Training
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst
Commutable Locations: Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Kidderminster, Solihull, Coventry, Nuneaton, Burton Upon Trent, Leicester, Northampton, West Midlands, East Midlands.
- Health and Safety
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'