£24,000 - £30,000
Our client is on the lookout for highly skilled and experienced Asbestos Surveyors to join their successful company. With over 25 years trading experience, they bring a fresh and innovative approach to delivering high class Health, Safety and Environmental services to a wealth of well-known clients across the UK and oversees.
If you are P402 (or equivalent) qualified with over two years' working experience as an Asbestos Surveyor then this is the perfect opportunity for you! With a large portfolio of clients, comes a variety of exciting projects that will be based in the South East and London regions so candidates who a good access to the London and surrounding areas will be considered.
- P402 (or equivalent) qualified.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Minimum of two years' post qualification experience.
- Experience of working within a UKAS accredited company.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent understanding of the Health and Safety legislation in relation to asbestos.
- Have a flexible approach to any out of hours or weekend work which will be required.
- Work well both independently and as part of a team.
Asbestos Surveyor Duties:
- Carrying out a range of surveying based projects for refurbishment, demolition and management sites. .
- Undertake bulk sampling when required.
- Generate accurate and detailed reports and deliver samples to the UKAS accredited laboratory.
- Provide advice and recommendations to clients and the lab team regarding collected samples.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the health and safety legislation regarding asbestos.
- Competitive market salary.
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone
- Company pension
- Career progression through additional training.
- Staff recognition reward scheme
- Paid overtime opportunities
This is a brilliant opportunity to an experienced Asbestos Surveyor to join a successful and dynamic company that invest heavily in employee training and development so if you feel that this position matches your skill-set and experience, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
For an informal chat about the role please contact Angelina on or alternatively send your CV across to angelina.marjanovic @ penguinrecruitment.co.uk.
Commutable locations: Slough, Oxford, Luton, Croydon, Dartford
- 000 - £30
- Asbestos Surveyor - P402 - £24
- 000 Cowley
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job