P402 qualified Asbestos Surveyor
£26,000 - £30,000
Company vehicle + benefits
Our client is an independent multi-disciplinary risk management consultancy that specialize in the management of asbestos, water quality, electric, gas and fire risk assessments. They are looking for experienced Asbestos Surveyors with a minimum of 1 year's post qualification experience and keen eye for detail to join their Essex office to deliver services in the South-East regions.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completing various types of asbestos surveys on mainly housing projects.
- Collecting bulk samples when required.
- Completing all work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations.
- Delivering excellent customer service to clients at all times.
- Produce reports efficiently to be sent out to the clients.
- P402 or RSPH3 qualified.
- Full UK Driving license.
- Experienced and competent in conducting Demolition, Refurbishment and Management surveys in a range of buildings.
- Excellent communication, IT and numerical skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Successful candidates will receive fantastic career development opportunities, excellent overtime rates and opportunities, a competitive salary, company vehicle and fuel expenses amongst many more!
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, don't hesitate to apply! For an informal chat about the role please contact Angelina on or alternatively email angelina. Marjanovic @ penguinrecruitment.co.uk
Commutanle locations: Ipswitch, Bury St Edmunds, Dartford, St Albans, Luton, Cambridge
- South East
- 000 - £30
- 000 - Chelmsford
- Asbestos Surveyor/Consultant - £26
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job