Minimum requirements for this role:
- Must possess the P402 asbestos certificate or the equivalent RSPH qualification.
- Have the relevant experience in the asbestos industry.
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety relating to asbestos.
- Be flexible with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Prepared to travel extensively.
- Carry out Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys on various properties.
- Produce and submit comprehensive reports as and when required.
- Supervise Asbestos Surveying projects.
- Build and maintain a professional working relationship with clients.
- Assist with the managerial duties
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company that offers a competitive salary depending on experience and other benefits.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry, we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the Asbestos market. We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Managers (Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales) through to Director levels for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2018.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job