- Possess the P402 qualification or the equivalent RSPH certificate.
- Previous practical experience in asbestos surveying.
- Be flexible, punctual and able to organise own workload.
- Possess good communication skills, both written and verbal and competent in IT skills.
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety relating to asbestos.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- For this role a full clean driving license is essential.
- Carry out asbestos Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys on buildings both commercial and industrial.
- Collate the relevant information to produce asbestos technical reports.
- Build and maintain a professional rapport with clients.
- Some project management will be required.
This is an opportunity not to be missed to join a successful company that offers an attractive salary depending on experience, company vehicle and other benefits.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry, we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market. We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales Managers through to Director level for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close knit market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2018.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job